If you've been around blogland for the last several months, you've seen this super cool teacher tool! Learning Resources Hear-All Assessment Recorder! I had the opportunity to review this little cutie, and I must say, it's pretty neat!
This is what Learning Resources says about the Hear-All:
"Authentically assess students’ skills and participation in small groups. Designed with 4 omni-directional microphones to capture clear recordings with dramatically reduced background noise."
You can use it for SO much!
1) Your kiddos can record themselves reading, up to 4 hours!
2) You can hook up to the computer and listen to your students' recordings.
3) You can place the recorder in a center to hear student participation or behavior.
4) You can save recordings!
5) You can download to your computer!
6) You can share files with parents, interventionists, etc.
7) You don't need batteries!
I love the size of this baby! It's portable, so lightweight!
I can easily carry it home in my bag!
I also love that I can just hook it to my USB port to charge. NO batteries!
Let me share this, too...My sweet talkers actually lower their voices when the recorder is near. I'm not sure who they think is going to listen to the recordings, but they "respect" the recorder! Ha! We do what we can!
If you are interested in reading more about the recorder, click here. Read the reviews! All of them are 5 stars!
NOW, on to the giveaway! Would you like to win one of these?? Well, you can! Right here! The Rafflecopter will choose a winner next Thursday, January 31st! Good luck!